Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome To Crystal's Blog!!

Hello everyone my name is Crystal Baxter. I have attended the University of South Alabama for three years and I will graduate in December 2012. My major is Elementary Education. Some may ask why a teacher, but for me it is not all about the money! It is all about making a difference to the next generation. I truly love working with children. I was inspired at a young age to become a teacher. Teachers are given so little credit for all the work they do.
    Here are some simple facts about me! I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. My birthday is in July and I am 21! I feel that I am a family orientated person. I enjoy spending time with the ones I love. I have two AMAZING parents and a older sister and a younger brother. I also have a niece that is six and she is adorable and just entered the 1st grade. Another important person in m life is my boyfriend Wayne! We have been together for a short but amazing 6 months. Me and Wayne are planning on getting married in the future and raising a family. I also enjoy attending church and love ALABAMA football. My hobbies include watching NCIS, going to school, hanging out with family and friends, and working. I work at Remington College as the Receptionist. I have been working there for almost 2 years, the people are great.
 I hope you enjoy getting to know me! GO FUTURE TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: