Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Post #11

Image representing Skype as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase
 Ms. Cassidy's 1st Graders


Understanding Blogs
 Ms. Cassidy has very good points and I like to see the children excited about technology. I agree that children love interacting with the world around them. I feel that children do love posting blogs, talking on Skype, and using Nintendo DS for learning purposes. Technology has to be a part of our children lives because if not children will be left behind. I love the fact that Ms. Cassidy has great ideas and ides that I feel that we can use in our classroom. I never thought that 1st graders where capable of using technology in all these ways. I am amazed by this video and her ideas. I found it amazing that she did not use technology in her personal life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I was also very shocked by how much the first graders used technology! I would have never thought they would be using it that early on, but all of the kids I have commented on have done some great work also with technology. I am also very surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal,
    It does seems strange that she doesn't use technology in her personal life with Facebook and Twitter.

    Don't forget to add your title and alt tags to your pictures.

    Stephen Akins

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete