Monday, November 1, 2010

C4K Summary 3-7


 Teena (C4K 3)
Teena is a 1st grader!! She wrote on her blog about a spider. Teena also drew a picture of the spider and she described the spider with great details. She did a great job.I can not believe a 1st grader is able to do this. 

Aysha (C4K 4) 
Aysha is a 5th grader and is in gymnastics. She wrote about the metals and which each metal meant. I learned a lot from her post and I think she is a Fantastic Job!!

 Shayla (C4K 5)
 Shayla is a 6th grade student that was asked to base her writing on stories from history. Shayla does a great job putting herself in the shoes of those that where in the war. She sounds as though she was was write there with them.
  
Chase F (C4K 6) 
Chase is also in the 6th grade. Chase only said one sentence and the sentence did not say anything besides welcome to my blog. I encourage Chase to talk more about himself and I encouraged him through telling him about myself.
Dylan (C4K 7)
Dylan is a 6th grade student that is new to the town. He has realized that his old school was a lot different. In his new school Dylan has to work a lot more with technology. He states that he enjoys technology it is just something that he is trying to adjust to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment