Monday, November 1, 2010

Teacher # 3- Summary

Manaiakalani: A new twist to parent engagement


This post gave a whole new way on how to get parents involved in their child's school and a new way for parents to be involved in the child's life. I feel that this post was great. I think that children can help their parents just as much as parents can help their children. I feel that if adults are willing to learn from children than they will be able to understand what a child understands. I feel the we should listen to children and be willing to learn from them. This post is talking about how children are teaching other adults technology. It also says that the children did not teach their own parents but rather taught someone else parents. 
This blog also shows use that children like using the internet even when they are not in school and I think that it is great that they are influencing children to use computers. I hope that these children learn a lot from using the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment