Thursday, September 16, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

Google square was very interesting. It show new ways to compare different topics. I likes the fact that I could compare more than one thing at a time. It was a different and interesting way doing research. I can see myself using Google square in my future. To answer the question this was the first time for me to be introduced to Google square and Wolfram Alpha. They are both very helpful tools in research and providing examples. At first I did not like Wolfram alpha, but it was simply because I went to the wrong web address. When I finally arrived at the correct web address I found that Wolfram Alpha would be very useful in the classroom because it gives accurate details and great images. I feel that if you look at the statics along with the size of the city or country you will see a huge difference and this will be an easier way to compare populations. These are very important tools for future educators.

"wolframalpha.com Screenshot by Crystal Baxter"

No comments:

Post a Comment