Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary on C4K #1

I was asked to post a comment on Cendy's Blog. Cendy was a very talented student and seemed to understand the idea behind blogging. I found out that she wants to be a pediatrician because she loves children. However, Cendy is not really sure what she wants to do. She was very detailed with her "About Me" post and very interesting to get to know. After reading her post I felt like I already knew her. Her "manifesto" was also very good! She had awesome goals for the school year. Cendy stated that she would be prepared for test and activities in class. I thought this was a fantastic idea. She also stated that she would look at every new subject with a good attitude and this encouraged me to look at all new thing with a positive idea and try to learn and have a good experience while learning new information. I truly enjoyed reading Cendy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment