Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Additional Assignment #2



I liked this video, I felt that he was very compassionate about his mission and that he was out to help students all around the world learn. I feel that like he stated that if the learner is motivated than he/she can learn and enjoy doing. We always learn better when we enjoy the subject and like learning new things about the subject. I also think that if a person is motivated about a subject than they are capable of learning and remembering the information and also teaching themselves. In order for someone to teach themselves the person has to interesting and desire to know more about the subject. Learning a new subject can include using the computer or internet. Personally, I use Google to learn a lot of new things. I like to learn new things by using my hands or even the internet. For instance, during the Alabama football game I wanted to know why there was a palm tree on South Carolina's field so I Google the information and found out that it was their state flag. Learning is all about encouraging students and getting students motivated about a subject. The message that I took home from this film was that children can teach themselves and that children can do anything when they are motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment