Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summary of Teacher #2



Summary of Teacher #2 (Mrs. Cassidy)
I think that Mrs. Cassidy has great ideas. I feel that I could learn a lot from her. I never would have thought that it took that much work to lay out a classroom. I was amazed when I read about the many times she had rearranged the classroom. However, I feel that she has a great point and that good classroom management comes from a good learning environment. Mrs. Cassidy also made a comment about "Making Movies" and I thought this was very interesting. She gave me a new way to look at how much a parent would enjoy this activity. Parents could even feel more involved in their children's school day if they to watch and see their child's enthusam. Over all she had fantastic ideas and news ways to view the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment