Sunday, October 10, 2010

My PLN

I have learned a lot in this class. I have learned that small children are capable of learned things on the computer. I also have been learning how to blog on blog spot. I honestly did not think I would like blogging but it is interesting to see what others have to say. I have learned that technology is useful and very helpful in the classroom. I learned how to use time toast I found that time toast was really interesting and that it can help you o be a better teacher in the classroom.  For me the best thing was the podcast that the groups did and had to post them to you tube I thought that was a learning experience. I had never had to use you tube so I learned how to edit and upload videos to you tube.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are learning a lot. Your Personal Learning Network (PLN) is basically a listing of the people, places, classes (EDM 310), blogs, websites, etc. that you use to learn about a given topic like "elementary education," or "technology in education." To get started on your PLN you should select a topic or topics and start listing these things. Go back and read the PLN assignment on page 23 of the Project Instructions. If you have questions come by the lab or give us a call. SS

    ReplyDelete